Lichfield Nomads Cricket Meeting Minutes November 2001

Minutes of the meeting held at the Fountain inn, Lichfield on 29th November 2001


Apologies JH SS AH CR

Meeting commenced 8.35pm

A net fund increase of 180.00. MP asked for clarification of the match fee and net fee. 9 memberships paid so far, RJ said current level ok. DC said NH is interested, MP said keep Dan interested.

14 fixtures so far inc FG prov, Trentside h&a, Woore prov and Wall away. Usual suspects in place. Hopefully star at Swynnerton on 14th April. Hope to get Olton & WW. No problems at Barton. Framework in place.

Nets booked at Friary. VAT can be claimed back if we provide copies of insurance and affiliation. Start 8.00pm 03.01.02.

RJ asked DF to review ball situation. PG, MH and DC TO GO TO Bourne sports in Feb. RJ said we might need kit rota for nets. Spring loaded stumps idea was raised. They are to be priced. MP said we should contact Barton closer to the season regarding repairs to stump holes.

DC is Soc sec. Xmas social on 21.12, 7.30, curry afterwards. Ten pin bowling in New Year. Pre season social maybe monopoly weekend. DC thanked everyone for attending the annual dinner. DC to sort out day at the test.

50 club numbers down. Only 7 numbers not sold. DF said well-done PF.

PS gave PG the contact for Mechelen CC and PG has spoken to [the contact] Steve Woodbidge. MP was asked to arrange a fixture for 10/02.06. The flyers were asked if they wanted a Sunday or Monday game. DC pointed out that Monday may not be a BH in Belgium. MH asked DF if he would be available. Tour committee to organise.

RJ asked about bouquet for the tea lady, not done. RJ to do this. Nominations for Captain to go out.

DOM 31.01.2002.

Meeting closed 9.35

M.A. Heslington


Home - Fixtures / ResultsNews - 50 Club - Averages - Fantasy Cricket - Admin - Gonads
Records - Archives - Annual Awards - Links - Contacts - New Members